We're looking for someone with strong coding skills and a collaborative nature. We value friendliness and seeing that you like to be part of something that matters.
M-sense is a new medical app that helps people with migraine and chronic headache to monitor, control and reduce their headaches. We are a spin-off of Humboldt University Berlin. M-sense is already the top-ranking headache and migraine app in the German Google Play Store. With M-sense, we build a medically certified app that aims to retain a high level of user-friendliness and an appealing user interface.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining the node.js middleware
- Support the CTO in system architecture and system admin tasks
- Building of DevOps processes and maintenance of deployment across entire application stack
- Advanced knowledge of node.js
- Proven working experience in DevOps
- Practical experience with Linux, Docker, network security and cloud systems (ideally Microsoft Azure)
- Practical experience with managing databases, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Ideally, leadership/PM experiences
What we offer:
- Leadership of the node.js and integrations team
- Work with highly motivated and young (at heart) team
- Get the chance to shape a truly innovative product that can improve the life of many people
- An open-minded work atmosphere, facilitating personal growth and development
Start date: Immediate
Interested? Apply now with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state the earliest date you could start and your desired salary. Thank you.