Contract: Student assistant / Part-time / Freelancer
Start date: Immediate
M-sense is a new medically certified app that helps people with migraine and chronic headache to monitor, control and reduce their headaches. Since these conditions affect people's lives in many different ways, we’ve build M-sense to find out the users’ individual headache triggers and offer suitable therapy methods.
Your role and responsibilities:
We're looking for someone with strong writing and communication skills and a collaborative nature. We value friendliness and seeing that you like to be part of something that matters.
- Writing blog posts for our business and tech team
- Work with the business development team on the most recent developments in eHealth and mobile health and its impact on the existing healthcare system
- Work with the developer team on our Tech Blog
- Plan, post and support your own articles on our Social Media channels (Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Website)
- Proven track-record of writing high-quality articles
- Native or near-native English language proficiency
- Desire to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Experience with HTML and Markdown is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in a highly motivated and young (at heart) team
- Have an impact and shape a truly innovative product that improves the life of many people
- Challenging tasks and a flat hierarchy with a lot of options
- An open-minded work atmosphere, facilitating personal growth and development
Interested? Apply now with your CV. Please also state the earliest date you could start and your desired salary. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to hear from you!