Level: Intermediate / Senior
Contract: Permanent (part- or full time)
Start date: March 2018
M-sense is a medical app that helps people who suffer from migraine or headaches. Since these conditions affect people's lives in many different ways, we’ve build this app to find out individual triggers, patterns and based on that, suitable therapy methods. We've created a health companion that motivates our users and helps them taking back control – right on their fingertips.
Our marketing team is constantly aiming to find new images – far beyond the migraine cliché, we want to give perspective and create awareness against stereotypes, to build meaningful communities and to tell the truth
about what a life with chronic pain looks like. Come and visit our blog to get an idea of our mission.
Your role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a creative and outgoing person, who is able to juggle with numbers, tools and headlines. You should have strong analytical skills and a hands-on attitude. While you are always looking for the perfect headline and picture, you shouldn’t be scared of a little startup-action. We love team-players who like to work in flat hierarchies and and who want to make a difference in health-care. Ideally you have worked in some fast-paced environments like a startup, digital health, mobile, agencies or FMCG.
- Plan, implement and monitor our cross-channel growth strategy to ensure achievement of customer acquisition, ROI and retention
- Improve our mobile marketing analytics and attribution
- Test and optimize different marketing channels, ideas and formats
- Measure and analyze results and communicate them throughout the company – and then adjust the strategy
- Explore new mobile marketing channels on- and offline
- 3+ years of working experience
- Broad knowledge and experience in the mobile growth domain
- Practical experience in paid media channels, including SEM, Social Media, Native Advertising, Remarketing, Ad Networks, etc.
- Practical experience with mobile measurement and analytic tools (Adjust/Appsflyer, Branch, Amplitude/Mixpanel)
- Broad knowledge and experience with A/B testing and landing page optimisation
- You are a team player and willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- German native and fluent in English
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and young (at heart) team in our Kreuzberg rooftop office
- Have an impact and shape a truly innovative product that improves the life of many people
- Challenging tasks and a flat hierarchy with a lot of options
- An open-minded work atmosphere, where people love to learn
- Promoting personal growth and development
- The greatest coffee & sometimes fresh croissants ;)
Is this you? Apply now and and tell us about your motivation and what unique skill set you will bring to our team.
Please also state your earliest start date and desired salary. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.