Level: Intermediate / Senior
Contract: Permanent (part or full time)
Start date: May
M-sense is a medically certified app that helps people with migraine and chronic headache to monitor, control and reduce their headaches. Since these conditions affect people's lives in many different ways, we’ve build M-sense to find out the users’ individual headache triggers, and based on that, offer suitable therapy methods. Join our team if you not only want to shape an awesome product but also help establishing a team culture that is open, anti-stigma and pro-health.
Your role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a native English speaker who gives our US app launch a marketing push and takes care of our B2C marketing activities in the US and other English speaking countries. You would work very closely together with our German marketing and design team. You are a perfect fit if you have strong communicational, analytical and organizational skills and a hands-on attitude. Specifically, we’re looking for a person with strong writing skills and keen interest in content marketing – experience in performance marketing is a plus. We love team-players who appreciate flat hierarchies and and who want to make a difference in healthcare, fighting against stigmatization issues. Ideally you have already worked in some fast-paced environments like startups, digital health, mobile, agencies or FMCG.
- You explore, implement and manage the relevant marketing channels and strategies for our US launch.
- You define and shape a KPI driven US marketing plan according to our marketing strategy.
- You establish marketing communications in English, including translation, localization, and developing local content.
- You define and monitor relevant KPIs for the US market.
- You do continuous market and competitor analysis, as well as identifying potential trends and growth opportunities.
- You create and publish relevant, original and high-quality content via social media channels.
- You plan and execute media relations’ activities, and working with a local PR agency.
- You communicate with potential customers, users, influencers, agencies.
- Together with the marketing and design teams you develop, plan and run creative marketing campaigns on all relevant channels.
- You analyze statistical data from marketing activities and report them.
- You maintain and develop our English website.
- You write and / or review SEO/ ASO relevant texts and copies.
- You have a degree in the field of marketing, communication, journalism, PR or other relevant areas.
- You have at least 2 - 3 years working experience.
- You have experience in social media, content and email marketing.
- You know how to manage campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads, native advertisement is a plus.
- You have experience with SEO / SEA / ASO and know how to use relevant tools (f.e. Google Analytics, KeywordPlanner, Sistrix)
- Experience in mobile or performance marketing is a big plus .
- Yourwriting skills are excellent.
- You are creative and like to think things differently.
- You have a good technical understanding and solid organizational skills.
- You are continuously improving your skills and knowledge.
- You have strong communicational, analytical and organizational skills and a hands-on attitude.
- You are a native English speaker, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and young (at heart) team in our Kreuzberg rooftop office
- Work with impact and shape a truly innovative product that improves the life of many people
- Challenging tasks and a flat hierarchy with a lot of options to grow
- An open-minded work atmosphere, where people love to learn
- Promoting personal growth and development
- Flexible working times and homeoffice
- Great coffee, fruits and snacks
- Team events for the fun part
- Urban Sports Membership
Is this you? Apply now and and tell us about your motivation and what unique skill set you will bring to our team.
Please also state your earliest start date and desired salary. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.